Monday, January 7, 2013

Tattoos

I have recently decided that I am going to get a tattoo on my foot. Pictures to come, but I want it to be a summation of my travels. It's going to be an area code of every place that I have lived thusfar in order. These are  203 (Danbury, CT)....610 (Reading, PA)....215 (Philadelphia).....39(06) (Rome, Italy)....310 (Los Angeles)....312 (Orlando/Cape Canaveral).

I recently saw all this hullabaloo (I said it) about Justin Bieber apparently smoking pot. You know what? I know he's an inspiration to millions of kids, so that kinda sucks. But at the same time, he's human. Give the guy a rest. That also got me looking into more stories about him. And I came across this...he has like 10 tattoos! That's not an exaggeration! And most have been obtained in the last year. That is so many tattoos! Relax dude, we appreciate your maturity. Don't try to grow up too fast.

http://justinbiebertattoos.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment